Subject: [SPAM] Member Login & Contact Information Request
From: "Hannan Amnad | CEP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2025 10:53:16 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear CEP member

We are excited to inform you that the CEP website will soon offer a member 
login feature. This will be essential for:

*	Registering for events at the CEP member fee
*	Accessing exclusive member documents
*	Viewing a directory of member organizations

To ensure a smooth transition, we kindly ask for your input on two matters:

1.	Login Email: Which email address should we use to create your member 
login?
2.	Member Directory Contact: For the member organization list (visible only 
to other members), which contact information should be listed? Please 
provide:

*	Email address
*	Name (optional)
*	Phone number (optional)

Please reply to this email with your details by Wednesday, April 9th. If you 
have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Additionally, we the feature is implemented we encourage you to share this 
information within your organization so that everyone is aware of the new 
login for members to get the member fee.

Kind regards,

Hannan

-

Ms Hannan Amnad

CEP communication officer

Workdays: Monday till Thursday

Upcoming events

>>Less than 2 weeks left to register!

 <https://www.cep-probation.org/events/cep-conference-public-perception-of-probation/>

More events? 
<https://www.cep-probation.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/12/CEP-activities-calendar-2025_final.pdf> 
 >>>View the 2025 Calendar!

 <http://www.cep-probation.org/> www.cep-probation.org | 
<http://eepurl.com/gcVN5z> Subscribe to our newsletter

Find us on social media:   <https://twitter.com/CEPprobation> Twitter | 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/cep-probation> Linkedin | 
<https://www.facebook.com/CEPprobation> Facebook | 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrQ5eKjE83Nz9DvBHkHoTwQ> YouTube

Confederation of European Probation

P.O. Box 8215 - NL-3503 RE  UTRECHT - The Netherlands

Telephone:   +31 30 232 49 00